Saturday, February 28, 2009

Quick Weight Loss - Part I Lose 3 Pounds In 3 Days - Part I

A friend called me on my cell phone the other day, and she seemed in a panic. It isn't like her to get freaked out too easily, so I was surprised to hear that she was in such a frantic state. Clearly she must be experiencing some tremendous tragedy, and I was almost afraid to ask her just what was going on. I braced myself for bad news, expecting her to tell me the worst, but once she calmed down she told me that the "big crisis" was that she needed to lose 3 pounds in 3 days.

For me, losing a few pounds isn't anything to get all worried about. So to lose 3 pounds in 3 days didn't really strike me as something that should be such cause for concern. But to be frank my friend is tremendously competitive, and she and her best friend have been dieting and exercising together, so they've been comparing their weight loss progress on a weekly basis. They both work out at the same gym and weigh in together every Friday evening. Well, to date they'd been keeping even pace with one another, but my friend heard from one of the trainers at the gym that her friend had managed to drop 5 pounds while my wife had only managed to lose two, and only 3 days remained until the next weigh in. Naturally that means my dear wife simply had to lose 3 pounds in 3 days in order to keep in step.

For a solid resource to help you lose weight quickly and safely visit here.

No comments: